17 December 2010

:: weAREperfectTWO ::

both of US are perfect when together~ :)

"two is better than one"


I remember what you wore on the first day

You came into my life and I thought
"Hey, you know, this could be something"

'Cause everything you do and words you say
You know that it all takes my breath away
And now I'm left with nothing

So maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
Maybe two is better than one
There's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two is better than one

I remember every look upon your face
The way you roll your eyes
The way you taste
You make it hard for breathing

'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away
I think of you and everything's okay
I'm finally now believing

And I'm thinking
I can't live without you
'Cause, baby, two is better than one
There's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
But I'll figure it out
When all is said and done
Two is better than one
Two is better than one

yes! for me, two is better than one, alone . sumtimes, we need sum1 to talk with, sum1 to hangout with, sum1 to have fun with, and sum1 who can understand us . nobody love to stay alone . everyone needs LOVE . :)
another song reminds me dat you completing my life .

auburn - "perfect two"

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly

You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly
You can be the captain and I can be your first mate
You can be the chills that I feel on our first date

You can be the hero and I can be your side kick
You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split
You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'
Or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'

Don't know if I could ever be
Without you cause boy you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see
That we're all we need

Cause you're the apple to my pie
You're the straw to my berry
You're the smoke to my high
And you're the one I wanna marry

Cause your the one for me (for me)
And I'm the one for you (for you)
You take the both of us (of us)
And we're the perfect two

We're the perfect two
We're the perfect two
Baby me and you
We're the perfect two

You can be the prince and I can be your princess
You can be the sweet tooth and I can be the dentist
You can be the shoes and I can be the laces
You can be the heart that I spill on the pages

You can be the vodka and I can be the chaser
You can be the pencil and I can be the paper
You can be as cold as the winter weather
But I don't care as long as we're together

You know that I'll never doubt ya
And you know that I think about ya
And you know I can't live without ya
No..

I love the way that you smile
And maybe in just a while
I can see me walk down the aisle


actually dis is the sweetesssssssttttt song dat ive ever heard . it makes me feel wanna making more LOVE . haha!
yes! dia menyempurnakan hidup aku . kite sbnrnye bersama sbb nk menyempurnakan . saling menyempurnakan . setiap owg ade kelemahan dan kelebihan masing2 rite? bila kite ade kelemahan, dia disamping kite perlu cuba menutup kelemahan yg kite ade tu spy tampak lebih sempurna wlupun hakikatnya tiada sapa yg sempurna . :)

mengenali hati budi masing2 buat aku rasa, terlalu banyak lg kekurangan diri yg perlu diperbaiki utk menjadi lebih baik . sesetgh org terlalu mementingkan kesempurnaan smpaikan, insan yg dh ada depan mata, bila dh tau kelemahan seseorg tu, die xleh nk accept . for me, trying to accepts peoples mistakes are gud to improving ur self oso . how people nk accept kelemahan kita kalau kita sendiri xleh nk accept kelemahan org lain?? mcm tu jugak kite kene respect org klo kite nk org respect kat kite . sbb kite hidup bermasyarakat, bukan hidup sensorg . :)




0 komen anda:

Post a Comment